Looking for a super yummy treat that tastes awesome and fuels your body with pure goodness? Sounds too hard to believe? Look no more, these bites of chocolately decadence are so rich and delicious you won’t believe they are actually good for you! True story.
⏳: 10 mins
👨🍳: 30 mins
🍴: Serves 5-10
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup NutroGusto Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Cocoa powder
- ¼ cup NutroGusto Maple Syrup
- Melt coconut oil and nut butter in pot on low heat.
- Once melted remove from heat add cocoa and NutroGusto Maple Syrup
- Pour into lined pan or Tupperware and put in fridge.
- Ready to eat in 1 hour. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- Store in fridge.
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
No refined sugars! Good fats and proteins in abundance! You won't believe these aren't bad for you, they are that good! When you really need to cover that chocolate craving these hit the spot. You could eat this for breakfast, it's that good for you!
About the Author
Victoria Burcea is the founder of RECREO a wellness platform that will empower you to create a deeper connection to yourself,your health and your human experience. She is also a certified nutrition & wellness specialist, personal trainer, life coach and award winning wellness advocate. To soak up more inspiration you can follow her on instagram @myrecreo or go to www.myrecreo.health